Proficient London Carpet Cleaning At Affordable Prices
A Reliable Carpet-care Partner
What is the easiest way to make sure that your carpets are health-safe, dust-free, and comfortably plush? Here is a tip for you – it does not involve sweeping, vacuum cleaning or any other unnecessary effort on your part!
At Top Stars Carpet Cleaning, we have helped numerous London clients keep their floor coverings in pristine condition. For a few years now, we have steadily built our reputation as a reliable and effective partner that serves both homeowners and businesses. You can book us from every corner of the city, including suburban areas like Croydon, Enfield, Harrow, Richmond or Twickenham.
We can also accommodate same-day appointments if you need urgent cleaning or restoration help for your carpets. Rest assured, we have both the equipment and the skills to deal with the most common negative factors affecting the floor coverings – humidity, mould, heavy foot traffic, persistent stains, and dirt smothering.
Signing up for our services is simple – send us a quote request via the Contact form, and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Our Service Portfolio At A Glance
- Domestic carpet washing – one-off deep cleans, regular steam washing, and post-tenancy treatment
- Commercial carpet care for all types of business premises
- Office carpet maintenance packages, specifically designed for corporate and large-scale premises
- Rug cleaning – organic and non-organic fibres
- Upholstery cleaning – curtains and furniture
- Mattress steam washing
For a detailed overview of each option, feel free to visit our Services page!
Top-rated Carpet-care Specialists With Outstanding Qualifications
You do not need much training to become a decent carpet cleaner. If you want to get on top of the professional pyramid, however, you will need to invest a significant amount of time and effort in additional learning and practice courses. Our experts rely on long years of experience and top-tier training provided by our partners from the National Carpet Cleaners Association (NCCA). We claim with confidence that there is hardly a carpet-related problem we have not faced and solved quickly and to our customers’ full satisfaction!
What Makes Us The Best Carpet Washing Choice For Your Home And Working Place?
- An excellent team of result-oriented technicians
- Affordable prices
- No need to sign a long-term or binding contract
- You only pay for the services you get – there are no hidden or recurrent charges
- You can book us throughout the whole week, all holidays included
- We provide all customers with a bullet-proof Quality Satisfaction Guarantee
- You can request free, non-binding quotes 24/7
- We provide same-day and emergency carpet cleaning help at our regular rates!
What Carpet Cleaning Techniques Do We Employ?
- Dry carpet cleaning – we sprinkle an absorbent dry biodegradable agent on the carpet and work it into its fibres by a machine. Then we vacuum it out, removing the soil attracted by the compound.
- Hot water extraction – almost all carpet manufacturers recommend this method, also known as carpet shampoo. It is classified as deep cleaning, as it can remove soil deep into the carpet fabrics.
- Spot and stain removal – our carpet cleaners are perfectly aware of the ways fabrics react with different cleaning solutions. They possess an enviable knowledge of the proper methods for the elimination of spots and stains.
- Scotchgard protection – the best product to prevent spills and spots on your valuable carpets, rugs and upholstery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I do an efficient spot and stain removal with DIY materials?
You will probably be able to remove the stain from the service, but not the soiling agent in depth. Thus your carpet will be prone to staining again.
Is there any real difference between hot water extraction and dry carpet cleaning?
Yes, a significant one. We talk about two entirely different techniques, but most essential for you is the period of drying – it is two to three times shorter with dry carpet cleaning.
“I like it very much that you are completely transparent in your communication with the customer. You gave me all the information I need before your visit, so I was thoroughly prepared for what to expect from the treatment.”
Scheduling a Technician is Easy
Click on the button below to get in touch with our sales team in order to schedule your carpet cleaning appointment in London. The whole process takes less than 5 minutes.